Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Shopper Review - Cadbury Schweppes


You know when you were growing up how you idolized Santa, then when you got older you found out he was a puppy hating racist? It's a bit like how I felt when I did some probing into Cadbury Schweppes (parent company of Dr. Pepper, 7UP, etc.). Apparently, a 2006 report which grades soda companies on their efforts to support recycling programs gave the company a solid F. Not even a gentleman's F like I used to make throughout high school either. On a 4.0 scale, Scweppes got a .1. Showed up for the first couple days of class then about a week later punched the teacher in the tit and walked out. Anyway, the whole thing leaves a really sour taste in my mouth, which history has proven can only be removed by drinking a cold, refreshing Dr. Pepper. I guess I couldn't get too upset with the guys though, they're trying to do some good and make it up to us. Plus, racist or not, I'll still take the presents.

No comments: